Sunday, February 14, 2010

Introduction : An Hour with Kar Yee

(author : J Mok)

Greetings!

As this is the first post, I'll like to formally introduce to you and you and you, this wonderful blog

"An Hour With Who".

The idea started out as I was "carpooling" myself home with my dear friend Kar Yee's (KY) car after a late night's class. Being with KY at anytime, anywhere can be an absolute hilarious and joyful experience. Anyone who knows her would agree with me.

So in the passenger seat, she told me about her experience with her course mates and their funny idea. They should make a blog called "An Hour with KY". It was a GREAT idea! All the silly things that we'd gone through with her would be a good read. We could read it few years from now, maybe someone would have migrated, have kids, grandkids....ok, let's not go that far. But it was really great.

After a few days of pondering on my own, I came up with this blog you're visiting now. It's just the original idea EXPANDED.

It is a perfect place to store your memories and let them live on in others as they read. Great for those who do not own or plan to own a blog, or just can't keep up with maintaining their blogs. So on and so forth.

There are possible future activities such as competitions, forum and maybe...maybe...seeing your good work published. Stick around and see how things grow.

2 comments:

  1. FYI, KY's coursemate has a name... It's Charis... Remember it! And u didnt even ask permission from KY and me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charis..you put anonymous. Hahaha. It's a modified idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP